Steel Core Aluminum Stranded Fuse Device Requirements
The requirements of the steel core aluminum stranded wire fuse device:
1. The fuse should have the rated voltage and current, and try to indicate the size of the melt to be placed.
2. The fuse should be intact and the contact is tight and reliable. It should be installed vertically.
3. The melt of the porcelain plug-in fuse should be qualified lead alloy wire or copper fuse.
4. Do not use more than one fuse to replace a larger fuse.
5. The incoming line of the spiral fuse should be connected to the center end of the base, and the outgoing line should be connected to the threaded shell.